Information Security Policy
ALT Technologies Inc.and Alt Inc (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Company”) as a company that develops and operates the Alt Technologies service, a cloud chat tool that enables more efficient communication in business, in order for customers to use our services with peace of mind, the Company has formulated an “Information Security Policy” as our policy regarding information security. The Company shall comply with this “Information Security Policy” to protect information assets from various threats and strive to maintain information security through proper handling.
- 1.In order to protect information assets, the Company shall formulate an information security policy, conduct business in accordance with it, and comply with laws, regulations and other norms related to information security, and contracts with customers.
- 2.In order to prevent accidents such as unauthorized access, destruction, information leakage, and falsification related to information assets, the Company shall implement security measures from the viewpoint of organizational, physical, technical, and human safety measures, as well as technical measures. The Company shall make corrections whenever technical and social needs arise, and continually improve to respond to changes.
- 3.The Company will establish an information security system focused on the director-in- charge and clarify the authority and responsibility for information security. All employees shall be regularly educated, trained and enlightened to recognize the importance of information security and ensure the proper handling of information assets.
- 4.The Company shall regularly inspect and audit the status of compliance with information security basic policies and the handling of information assets, and promptly take corrective or preventive measures for any deficiencies or improvements that are discovered.
- 5.In addition to taking appropriate preventive measures against the occurrence of information security events or incidents, in the event of such occurrences, the Company shall establish a response procedure to minimize damage in advance, and promptly take appropriate corrective actions, in the event of such occurrences.In particular, the Company will establish a framework for managing incidents related to business interruptions, regularly support, conduct recovery tests, and review to ensure the continuity of our business.
- 6.The Company shall continuously improve information security management by periodically evaluating and reviewing the above efforts.
Established on October 1, 2019
Alt Technologies Co., Ltd.
Kazutaka Yonekura, CEO